Keele is ranked 3rd in the UK for business by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey, 2019).
Keele Business School is renowned for exceptional student satisfaction across our undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. Through our research-led curriculum and passion for teaching, we produce graduates that are intellectually curious about the application of knowledge.
- Human Resource Management MA
- Business Analytics MSc
- International Business MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Marketing MSc
- Enterprise and Innovation MSc
- Global Media and Management MA
- Banking and Finance MSc
- Management MSc
- Accounting and Business Management – BA (Hons)
- Accounting and Finance – BA (Hons)
- Business and HRM – BA (Hons)
- Business and Psychology – BA (Hons)
- Business Management and Finance – BA (Hons)
- Business Management and Media – BA (Hons)
- Economics – BA (Hons)
- Economics and Finance – BA (Hons)
- Economics and Mathematics – BA (Hons)
- International Business Management – BA (Hons)
- Law and Business – BA (Hons)
- Marketing and Business Management – BA (Hons)
- Marketing and Media – BA (Hons)
Research in Keele Business School is oriented towards engagement and change within and beyond the academy.
At Keele Business School we embrace the University’s founding ethos “the pursuit of truth in the company of friends” to create and disseminate knowledge from a business research portfolio with depth, impact and sustainability, harnessing a collegial vitality that enhances the learning environment through close engagement with industry regionally, nationally and internationally.
Our six main research clusters provide expertise in PhD supervision across a diverse range of topics; more information can be found by visiting the webpages for the Research Clusters:
Culture, Organisations and Markets
Environmental accounting, ethics and accountability
Financial markets and the macro-economy
Social Justice, Citizens and Communities
Trade, tourism and international business
Work and Employment